Why using a framework is a good habit?
What are 5 benefits that software frameworks can offer you? No matter if it’s related to Frontend or Backend development. In both cases profit is obvious!
This post will be really short. I’ve marked a few points why using the toolkit is a brilliant idea.
- Time Savings - It allows you to bootstrap your project in a minute; consume all functions and methods that already someone wrote for you.
- Scale Ability - Most frameworks have been tested by many, so is more likely to scale better than something you come up with alone
- Robustness - It is similar to scaling, more brains can pop up with an efficient way of doing it.
- Security - It is easier to patch all vulnerabilities, if you have common ground with available solutions, that are prepared by the community.
- Integrity - Sometimes, a framework can give you a possibility to integrate other services in an easy way, because someone already needs it.