This post will be really short. I’ve marked a few points why using the toolkit is a brilliant idea.
- Time Savings - It allows you to bootstrap your project in a minute; consume all functions and methods that already someone wrote for you.
- Scale Ability - Most frameworks have been tested by many, so is more likely to scale better than something you come up with alone
- Robustness - It is similar to scaling, more brains can pop up with an efficient way of doing it.
- Security - It is easier to patch all vulnerabilities, if you have common ground with available solutions, that are prepared by the community.
- Integrity - Sometimes, a framework can give you a possibility to integrate other services in an easy way, because someone already needs it.